关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sucks....

I hate Seremban...the 1st time i step in here...i think this is the place am i going to stay for 2 years half to finish up my diploma??what the...i regret ed...
1st study in a campus every facilities damn "good"...sometimes will use until pek chek ar (when lecturer need you to do in her class using computer and pass up on the day...the Internet was slow like hell...)After pek chek studying in campus...got to go back to hell!!!that place really not for people to stay!!cat shit everywhere and toilet didn't wash for few years plus no light inside toilet!!!and bath room still got spider wax!!!!
and do you see before a house with this big hole on the ceiling there?(i dunno y i suddenly cant upload picture)during raining...water came in...and others hsemate and my room get flood...damn!!!this had make most of my things spoil plus wet!!!the owner of the house really....urgh!!!only will ask money money money!!!and don't plan to pei back my stuff!!!really damn!!
This consider my last sem @@...last sem is also the worst sem...everyday got to sit bus up and down from melaka to seremban (cause i didn't stay there anymore)...everyday need to get up at 6 and prepare...go to sentral and sit 1 hour and the half bus to seremban...sometimes when reach there...lecturer suddenly say class cancle!!!!walao...i waste my time...my money...zzz...everytime like to give last minutes information....this is not the 1st time!!!!really speed lot money on bus ticket...1 week already Rm70 on bus ticket @@...all my pocket money use for bus ticket...aiks...really broke

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...