关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

communication problem

Just now i talking to X...and X said i annoyed him...He talks to me until get fad-up...but i was talking nicely to him...lol and in my mind was no intention to make him annoyed @@
I was thinking is my communication problem???
Or my style of talking problem???
sometimes they cant know what i am thinking...my mind was thinking A...but they thought i was thinking B...
I really dont know what to do...and how to change...
Techinical communication can helps me??i wish it could...i wish they will know what am i really talking...sometimes i feel i was an alien @@
aiks...dont know what can i do...
i just can started to learn all over again HOW TO TALK WISELY!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...