关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hmm...what should I say??

I am already an ADULT!! I am 21 years old!!

AND I am getting older T.T

Most of the people will had a grand party on their 21th birthday...but sadly speaking I didn't makes any BBQ party or buffet party because...I feel..It is wasting money..LOL!!

Hmm...when we talk about 21th years old...what we will though of??
PARTY!!
AND
AND
GOLDEN KeY!!

haha, I don't have golden key as well...that's too bad...

but I am very happy that my friends celebrated with me...^^

and most appreciate the moment I spend with HIM...he really gives me lot of surprise ^^ ( I don't know he will saw this or not, but I still want to say THANKS LOT!!^^)

REALLY happy...

THANKS FRIENDS...
AND
THANKS OBANA XD

I will never forget the best moment i spend with you all ^^

cute pig
^ ^
(^(oo)^)




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...