关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Event end~

Fuh, finally can REST~
but not fully rest...still got assignments waiting me to settle it T.T

BTW...can't imagine I know such a small gas people...
zzz
Didn't saw the place beside him and sit other place...
Can angry and don't talk to me for few months...
and now angry because I 4got to ask him to lend his charger while he is not even using it...
I am lack of time...need to summit MY PTPTN stuff things ler...lend awhile will die??zzz

okay...fine....
maybe this world is different...I know what should I do...

These few months really sueh!!
(during event)
Let people call to do things...wasting my time...and what I get??
LET PEOPLE PUSH MY HEAD!!zzz
is this what I get while helping people after my classes and didn't go back and bath as well...
and I keep said nevermind...just to help him...while my BF call me to go back and rest...
while I am sick(food poisoning) I also go and help after I recover bit...did I demand??
NO NOTHING!!

BUT HIM??balik tidur...relax...call xiao mei mei and talk!!!!!!!!
then claim form event...
SO CLEEEEEEEEEEEver....

can't bear with it!!why this world got such people??



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...