关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, April 19, 2012

人不犯我,我不犯人

I have a friend who really faces the same problem as me and she also can’t bear it. She really understands how I really feel.
Can you imagine that I had been tolerate for 2 sem plus??
Please, I am also a human. I have assignment to rush so do you. Can don’t keep asking HAVE YOU DONE YOUR ASSIGNMENT for few minutes ones?? And CAN I SEE YOUR ASSIGNMENT when I have not done it completely =.=”. or this question I HAVEN START TO DO??HOW??

If I am the only who feel that is annoying, I think is my own problem but not the problem is there are other people who feel that’s annoying too and IS THIS MY FAULT?
Okay, I am sure SOMEONE keep saying I gossip people but please, I didn’t not gossip I say is fact! Is my feeling and my friend felt that so. The one who gossip is she, she is the one who say almost everyone’s bad things. I didn’t say out at first is just because I think her as my friend but now...neh...i dun care **yaoming** face.
Ya, I do told this problem with few friends of mine. Their answer is PLEASE DON’T CARE HER!! She will take advantage of you. Yea! I totally agreed with them. 
Whenever the day doesn’t have assignment, she won’t find me except for some unique purpose or wanted to know what I had said to my other friends. 
PLEASE, I have my own life. You are just a human that appear in my life that trying to get popular in front of me and act innocent.
WHAT I SAID IS FACT, believe or not is your choice.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...