关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, August 24, 2012

Cheese Day~ xD

Outing with my friends~ Diana :D
We had our dinner at Tong Sheng..in melaka town area...xD

Tong Sheng main door...so many lighting xD just like celebrating Christmas =X


their menu~ xD
Guess what we had for our dinner?? xD
Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CHEESE STEAMBOAT!! before we put the ingredient~ 

after we put te ingredient! prepare to mun mun (eat) xD

Yes, cheese steamboat...actually also is my first time trying this xD for those cheese lover...you can have a try :D
RM13.80(per head) + RM10 for the soup...
Price : 
Taste : 

Besides that, we still order their specialty!! CHEESE PRAWN BEE HOON!!

 
tadaa!!! yummy!!!!

big prawn :D

The soup of the been hoon taste great! :D when you eat the 1st bowl...you will want another bowl!!
I want all!! :D
Rm20 for small... medium and big (opps...I had forgotten...sorry)
Price : 
Taste : 

This is my friend...Diana...her lanci face xD



Some crazy picture we took while waiting the food...xD


We wait for 1 hour plus for the food!! T^T from a hungry mode to no mood mode >.<
But when the food reach...we turn into HAPPY mode :D :D 

All the food are cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese...makes me bit scare of cheese >.<

Food journey for today END :( I want more :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...