关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, March 25, 2013

guys vs girls


Last week I have this class named Workplace communication. I also understand why we need to take this for our major =3= wasting money . Our lecturer told us about guys and girl.
Guys are simple...They say yes, means yes. No means no. BUT girls are really complicated. If they say you may go...BUT they actually hope the guy to stay and don't go if you go, u die!! haha just kidding  

BUT i feel, some boy aren't complicated. SOME!! but some are...... extremely complicated more complicated then girls  =X   just some...no offence ><

I also hope girls or myself can be simple, think what just say what...AND don't think too much!! but sometimes it just can't stop my brain to think too much!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...