关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, November 11, 2013

Dragon nest

Sooooooooo long I didn't update my blog...I think now my blog is full of spider wax. ><
Today is 11.11.2013, remind me of back 2 years 11.11.11, lots of people getting marry of that day. 

**Extremely Random**

Recently I have to play back Dragon nest because of my LECTURER! He insist and want us to choose a MMORPG game. So I choose Dragon nest because Maple, Ragnarok, Ragnarok 2 had been choose by other student and LUNA have been close down. @@

Because of this assignment, I bring my character around Dragon nest. I am old I had forgotten all the key and I need to randomly press to remember back those keys.


Some random back picture of the character @@




I still try out the new character!! KALI! this character is something like dancer...with lots of feather...quite nice...


 


Need some more ideas on how to write my report T^T so, I play just to do report~ reason!! XDXD
 Need to continue my assignment T^T chao~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...