关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ice Cream~~

My friend's recommend me somethings special...XD

Still remember when we small we always ask our mom...

mummy mummy I want ice cream...I want ice cream...

if mummy din buy give us...me merajuk...dun wanna hirau mummy...XD

y friend's recommend me ice cream...

last time 50sen can buy



but now...50sen can buy...

jagung...


chocolate...

So small ice cream...mini ice cream...should try...haha...kinda nice de...50 sen only...XD

1 comments:

wat...
how can u compared the world now n last time leh...
now tis world hav change many oledi leh...
n the 2nd pic i hav saw ah mak yun hand...
haha...
n u buy the ice cream at the front of acs,right?
u c i'm so onin...
hahaha,,
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...