关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Marriage ~~

That day I heard Mix FM. There was a part named Light Detective(help a person find out the truth)...Since I got nothing to do sitting inside my dad's car so I listened it.Today is a case about a couple that married a few years ago and have 3 kids but the guy had a internal relationship with other woman.The girl suspects the guy and called Light Detective to find out the truth. Finally the guy admit that the guy had fall in love with another woman. The girl was sad.

This girl was a strong mother, altought she know the truth but she don't want to break with her husband because of her kids and she hope their marriage will last.

For me I just can say Hope their marriage will last...@.@i so noob cant help them anything...

Say about marriage one of my friend told me before that after she study finish her diploma she terus want to get marry and become a house wife. Wah!!!I terus look at her and asked her again it is true you want to do so?she said yea!
For her marriage is that easy...
But for me....I don't really know what marriage means...
But when friend asked me when do you plan to marry?
I will started to think...
Is marriage a part of our life or what?
Will it change after getting married?
And I will tell them now also no boyfriend want to marry with who?
sometimes will answered after 10 years bah...tiap-tiap tahun same answer also 10 years XD

So for you what is marriage?I think you have your own answer in your heart ya!! =D

2 comments:

sum ppl take marriage as a responsibility, others it's juz another stage of love...for me i related both love n responsibility, nvr play around cuz tis is smtg ur gonna get married to n gonna meet each other everyday!!
 
tat 1 i tau...i juz din think be4 wanna bila marry onli...this one u got think be4 meh?aiks...duno y most of my collegue all think wanna marry le...wat type of marriage they wanted and so on...haha...u this also pernah fikir???@@
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...