关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another sem is going to over...I think this might be the last long sem in my diploma...weeeeeee....feel happy to hear that...I am going to finish my diploma...@@
Say about my campus...there are many type of student in my campus...
Let me show you some of it...


hardworking student...most of the time with his book...so every time he get the highest mark in the class...actually is haven finish yesterday work...piang-ing...=X


playing computer while lecturer in front of the class teaching...i also do that sometimes...XD


lecturer student...tell us and teach us what to do during class...she takes all over lecturer's job but she don't have any pay...so during class we only will hear yun yun teach me but not puan puan teach me...XD

I think she can be

wow!!lady boss who see all the building build by her workers...XD

haha...

lastly...lazy student...

always like to online...don't like to listen lecturer talking in class...jahat man!!!
that's me...@@

short note:
last Tuesday our campus having food festival. Those DPG student sell all the food and we choose what to eat...XD
end up...I didn't brought anything because the food...reli...urgh~~~~fries not look like fries...how to eat???@@ then we went pizza hut for lunch...XD
here is a picture of the food festival...

only 4-5 stalls...really "big"...XD

2 comments:

wah itu saya ma @@"
how dare u..hahaha
 
hahahaha 4 flat student wor...muz let ppl noe ma...XD
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...