关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, February 2, 2009

lol...really no mood for studies...@@

After a week of chinese new year's holidays...really don't have the mood to study...@@
Like dragging a heavy body to campus today morning...eyes was half open...for me is didn't open cause eyes too small already...XD
AND~~my lecturer macam didn't come today...so I am now very free uploading my blog...lol...
Wanna play luna BUT exam coming...can't play anymore...need to pia for exam...T.T
2 weeks gao gao exam...we bao head and tail(means my papar is on 1st day and also last day)...really lei(boring)...need to study for 2 weeks gao gao(more more) and can't enjoy...T.T
Must have mood to study now!!!!!!!!!!
MOOD 55 COME BACK TO ME!!!I MAU STUDY!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...