关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, February 9, 2009

last day of chinese new year~

Lol...today is the last day of chinese new year...

It's time to say good bye to chinese new year and happy valentine's day plus happy final examination day for me @@...

This chinese new year consider quiet quiet for me...I don't even have a new shoes for chinese new year...just brought some clothes and pants as well...

Well...this chinese new year...my friend and I went out since the 1st day of chinese new year until the day they went back to cyber and sunway...and me went back to seremban as well =.=...

here are some picture that i took during chinese new year...


1st day of chinese new year...my grandma playing firecrackers...


that's me...=)


my cousin and me playing firecrackers...lol...like small kid like tat...so old dy still play firecrackers...lol


jonker walk during chinese new year...


finally apple donut's box during Chinese new year...niu~~~

haha...this year is "niu"(ox) year...so wish u all every things bad will be in good/"niu"(new) condition...^^ wish u all all the best =P

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...