关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Miss wangsa~

Miss wangsa badly after I came back to cyber.
After I came back to cyber I feel cyber have NOTHING!! NOTHING AT ALL compare to wangsa except more trees compare to wangsa =X

1st things I miss wangsa lot~ is its FOOD!!
Lots lots more of delicious food in wangsa compare to cyber T^T

Cow cow Kaw kaw burger~

Kaw kaw burger don't know what the stick for @@


Tadaaa...ok I know it looks ugly...but it really taste great!! :D

2nd things that I missed in wangsa is VIEW!!
Wangsa have beautiful scenery which cyber doesn't have...all you can see in cyber is TREES @@


wangsa view~ KLCC!! I missed it >.< cousin and friends : jakun!!

bird in wangsa!! Crow~

sunset in wangsa <3 edit="edit" haven="haven" yet="yet">

bird nest in wangsa LOL!! took it for fun >.<

night view in wangsa :D KLCC again~ I LOVE ZOOM LENS <3 nbsp="nbsp">

Lastly what I missed wangsa lot is a cozy room~**forgotten to took picture** and a person that makes me feel I have a older sister suddenly...missburungkakakTUA :D
Yea~she is my cousin... although we sometimes quarrel, fight, misunderstood...but yet she still treat me good...well you know when human getting older...thinking will change too...change into more mature??hmm...maybe??
Yet I learned lots things from her too...:D
Wish I could go wangsa again...
if got chances to eat KAWKAW BURGER :D

bluek~~~ :P





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...