关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, September 15, 2012

What is my hobbies?

Suddenly feel like writing something @@
What is my hobbies?
Before that I don't have hobbies, until someone said I should have a hobby of myself.

Keep searching and searching what is my hobbies...

First, I feel photography is my hobby...
Snap
kanching waterfall~ with someone 
 Snap

bali, with someone again =.="

snap 
bali, in kuta (sunset) xD i love sunset

know my photography skill is very poor...still learning Feel like learning how to snap stars~ stars are beautiful when they see in sky, but if can make it a picture and put it on our desktop...how pretty it is.

Feel photography can't be my passion/hobby all the time...because I rarely go out and take picture @@

So, I search again for my hobby...

Reading??
read halfway fall asleep
Modeling??
i wish i could >.<
Watching movie??
do homework and watch movie xD
Gaming??
yea!!i like playing games although my skill was bad...xD at least can make ppl laugh...but i don't like to play alone...

Lastly i found my hobby!!
watch you-tube!!! **crow flying**
found some you-tube production quite interesting such as nigahiga, dankhoo production and so on...

YEA!!can't wait to go OMG event!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/439088336133677/
let's go meet some you-tube artist!!! yea!!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...