关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Holiday??

Can see lots of spider wax in my blog page =X

I was having my sem break these few days...
Trying to create some cartoon x.X
And sadly :( my laptop and harddisk was breakdown at the same time...
and now...
I got nothing to edit my picture :( and draw...
I just can't WAIT for my laptop to recover :( He is now in hospital...

Hopefully he can recover as soon as possible :(

Let's see what happen during my holiday~ xD
Quite a boring holiday actually :(

1st...
Friends Graduation :D
There are few gangs of my friends graduate this time...
Due to my laziness...I was sleeping like a pig on Saturday...Sorry :( I should wake and see you all :(
And so this is the Sunday gang :D


Most of my friends had graduated...when is my turn? :(

Everyone is throwing their hat :D

You sure think there is cert inside..but sadly speaking...nothing inside =X

Take my friend's shirt and play~ dreaming that I had graduate xD

2nd,
I become tour guide xD
Bring my friends have a 4 days 3 night tour :)
1st day~ Jonker, seaside
2nd day~ Jonker, seaside
3rd day~ Jonker, seaside
4th day~ Jonker
LOL!
Seriously, except food, jonker street, klebang seaside...
I have no idea where I can bring them...@@
I am a fail tour guide x.X
But I also act like one of the tourist xD bring a camera walking along jonker street :D


Jonker street

Oldest temple in melaka~ :D

Cendol! <3 font="font">

Nadeje~ layer cake~ only in melaka :D

Famous cendol~ durian cendol~ *sparking eyes*

Red house~

Chicken Rice ball~ only in Melaka


3rd,
Been to churpout 2012 event :D


The reason I been there is to meet Akiraceo ( Miao & WafuPafu) and Dan Khoo =X
I love their artwork very much~ **sparking eyes**

churpout is held in publika~ xD
1st time been to publika...
First expression...SO BIG >.<
I didn't even have the time to walk finish :(
okay, back to churpout event~
1st I met Jian~
He is the founder of miao & wafupafu..
He has a great talent ^^

Miao & wafupafu~ 1st time met them..hi~ ^^

They contribute with celcom, promote samsung note 2!!
I had touch before samsung note 2...really a nice phone~

Jian is drawing~

cheechingy is drawing my cousin~

There are other counter more~


their baking skills are awesome...


yea! I met Jinnyboy and Dankhoo again :D...this is their counter

There are some interesting stage performance in Churpout event too :)




all the you tuber~ 

dankhoo is performing :)

Lastly, I took a picture with Jian ^^


Still have few days~
Wonder what I am going to do the rest of my holiday :(...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...