关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, November 25, 2012

horoscope



I think most of the people is this world reads horoscope. 
Actually, I don't understand where they really get those fact for horoscope such as, daily horoscope. Wonder where they get the future of our life? They have 6 sense? or having a time machine? or Maybe they can read our mind!!OMG!
Last few days, my friend were debating who will win, scorpio or cancer...and my pieces friend was like trying to stop us...
Is it scorpio really that BAD??
I saw lots of horoscope page wrote that Scorpio like to revenge, Scorpio will remember what you didn't to them, Scorpio pride is important~ Scorpio bla bla bla~~~~ and so on~
But actually do scorpio really like to revenge?? or just a saying it? maybe they mean majority scorpio bah!
Do you guys reads horoscope?
Can reads it in here

Aiks, say bout my life these few days really not my day.
What I do,.everything will be not fine. Keep having problem..aiks~
Hope everything will be fine as soon as possible :(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...