关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Comic Blogger Gathering

OMG, meeting comic blogger??

I saw this comic blogger gathering that Nuffnang is organizing. ^^

Comic Bloggers Gathering!!!

Seriously, I have bad drawing skills but I really wanted to meet them really much!! SO, I try my luck to take part in this competition...
I love reading comics and drawing since I was young.

Every time when I started to reads comics or drawing, my parents started to nagging... While reading, I try my best to "copy paste" their drawing in a piece of paper but I didn't really imagine and draw before. This is first time I imagine and draw...It is quite hard for me... :(

Day and night I read comic...

That's the reason why I am wearing spectacles now =X
me in spec =X

The first blogger that I knew was Akiraceo...I love his drawing really much!! I am very impressed of his drawing skills. He has awesome drawing skill!! **sparking eyes**

    
Akiraceo's blog

He had inspired  me on learning how to draw using adobe illustrator. He really have a great dream and this had inspired me not to give up on my dreams too!!
Want to know what is his dream?? you can have a look at HERE.

Still remember the first time I met him was in Churpout event!

                                      
Jian (miao & wafupafu) and me!

This event let me know more awesome comic bloggers!!
Such as CheeChingy and dontlikethatbro...

CheeChingy collaborate with celcom using note 2 and draw our faces xD

CheeChingy and dontlikethatbro used different kinds of technique to draw. Besides that, they have awesome drawing skills... I love both of their comic :). Sometimes their comic can brighten my day :D...



Why would you like to attend the Comic Bloggers Gathering?
Hopefully I have the chance to meet them and others comic blogger as well because I really love their comic very very much!! Maybe I can know more about their experience and life before? xD  Besides that, I would love to try out CAFEine lovely desert and coffee...
Hope I can take pictures with them as well~ 


The gathering is held at CAFEine...
I didn't been to there before, so I find some information from internet :D

nice eviroment


nice desert!! **sparking eyes**

Besides that they have the most delicious...
coffee!! with beautiful design ^^


love coffee really much!! 

Really hope I can have the chance to meet all the comic blogger!! :)

me~ :)


I hope one day, I can draw like them! :)

photo is from  CAFEine~
for more information? click HERE


6 comments:

Woohooo :D
Go go!! So happy you're going.

Sadly,I couldn't make it this time. Need to work out with my Miao&WafuPafu stuff.

Shall see you next time ya.
 
Go go go! XD Good luck and hope you will win! hehe!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Jian : too bad u can't attend :(...hope to see u next time :) all the best!

Joey : hope I can win lo :(

 
awesome !! :D
 
thanks ras :)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...