关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, April 8, 2013

Uncle Jang

First time been to Uncle Jang with few of my friends in puchong~
When I heard one of my friend said wanted to go Uncle Jang for dinner after our massage...I thought was some shop like old town ><
When I reached there...the 1st things I saw is a big frying pan!!
Jang jang jang jang~ XD this is the pan

They add all the dish that we ordered into the frying pan and MIX MIX MIX!!

After mixing~

Can add mee, rice and so on to the dish and fry together.
For the taste...kinda spicy for me~ if people who love to eat spicy...can try it!
Rm22.00 per-person ~ XD
For me it's quite lot~

Price : 
Environment : 
Taste : 
Service : 

For more information :
Can view their Facebook.

Address :
No,1-1, Jalan Puteri 1/7,
Bander Puteri 47100 Puchong,
Malaysia.
Google Map
(Near Giant and opposite a fitness center)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

4 comments:

lol, i went there yesterday~ check up my latest post~ haha
 
Saw ur blog...nice 1 :D haha
 
LOL. Korean BBQ. Still not my thing. I somehow find Korean food not to my taste.
 
haha...maybe u can taste other food like western style? :)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...