关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Iron Man 3

This is the time for IRON MAN 3
1st time I watched screening... 
1st time bring my iron man plushy out to cinema...
1st time i buy it's cup for TGV cinema XD(sorry...I didn't took any picture about it)...
and
1st time...car out of petrol while reaching cyber =.=

snap by my zombie friend =.=

while we were busying finding people for help but he was so exited...

About review of this movie?
For me...of course is nice...because I am a fan of iron man
and I love the part that lots types of iron man flying in the sky...
BUT the sad part is all end up become fireworks =.=
There are lots of interesting part too :)

You can watch the tailer here 



hope 1 day I can wear the iron man suits and fly :D

But the sad part is...I saw this iron man news said that Robeart Downey Jnr have not made up his mind to carry on acting iron man T^T
I still hope still will have new iron man coming out :)


3 comments:

Aiyo... so fast get to watch liao.
All tickets sold out leh. HAHA
 
go book...
we early dy book jor ><
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...