关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, May 20, 2013

part time work~

of course I won't "bogel"(didn't not wear any cloths in malay) to work XD
I was working in this supermarker as a part time promoter.
So, I doesn't know about the rules of course (i didn't know when they change because the last time I work they don't have those weird rules.)
So, I wear white socks to works, because I only have white socks.
So the 1st day and 2nd day no guard tells me about this.
BUT TILL THE LAST DAY!
guard A : Dik!! kenapa pakai socks warna putih!!
me         : blank~~~~~
guard A : buka buka~tak boleh pakai!!
me         : ok...

After awhile...
another guard
guard B : kenapa tak pakai socks?
me        : tadi, guard sana panggil saya keluarkan kerana saya pakai warna putih.
guard B : walks away like a boss...
me        : sweat!!!!!!!!!

Some times I feel working have some ridiculous rules such as u need to wear black socks...or can't wear black cloth shoes to work???
I feel this doesn't have any effect of the cleanliness of the food or will effect the customer to don't buy the things??? o.O
Just feel they have too many rules =3=
So "mafan"...
Now I know, it is not easy to earn money in this world...
AND
It is not easy to work under people too =3= 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...