关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saw a friend post this in facebook...

说谎是对的吗? 那为何会有人说谎?

It makes me think back how many lies had I told people and how many lies I found out that people lies to me.

Ya I choose to know the fact and I hate people lie to me(for serious matter). But why when I know people lie to me I really get hurt but end up I still will forgive.
Sometimes feel it and found out but just didn't say out but it's ok. Consider a small matter =S

Ya and I do lie to people too sometimes >.< when I lie I don't dare to look at the person's eyes (was thinking how to lie @.@) but sometimes I say it I really totally mean it!! Stubborn me!!!

But do people in this world really din lie before?? wondering...



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...