关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, May 7, 2010

火!!

Don't know why people like to snatch people things when people are using...zzz
When I am doing my past year's paper...my friend can just take it like that without asking me...not the first time already!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks is so important??
I still don't understand this part seriously...I mean when you fall on someone is it because of the look? or the feel?
My friend are so care about how her/his partner looks like =.="
If a person I handsome/pretty but they got smoke and lots of negative character (hit people and so on) what the point? =.="

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yaya...I am ugly...
No one will look at me altough I pass by...
Can don't everytime see me once and step me once?
I am human also ok??got feelings also ok?? zzz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girls sms or chatting with girl means les?
Guy sms or chatting with guy means gay??
What the hell is this teory about??
There is no this law in this world ok??
Girls can't go out with girls??Guy can't go out with guys??what's wrong??
Please la...there is one think call friendship ok??Don't always think of relationship and I know I chat with girl and sms with girls most of the time...so???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
人善被人欺?!
ya I agree!!
People will ask you to help when they needed...when the time you needed their help...they are gone...I met lot this type of person...
And sometimes when I don't want to find things and quaral (just keep silent) they will keep say you or scold you...just like today (my housemate quaral with each other...and end up put fire on me!! =.=")




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...