关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cired...

Cried...
Where had my angry gone?
When I look at it...I just feel sadness and worried but no anger at all...
My tears wanted to fall down but I bear it not to let it fall because I was in a public place at that moment...
It hurts...
If my friend saw it...I think there will be fire flaming...
I tough I am strong enough to handle it myself...
I can't say out how I feel...I just don't know why...
Just feel I am carrying a big heavy bag and walk everyday...
Need some fresh air to breath...I am afflict...
Smile with sadness behind everyday...

Hope the star would brighten up my day...and let me be strong...


2 comments:

me too... then i just dont eat.. when i feel sleepy, then only i eat smth...
 
hmm...maybe is exam stress bah...wish u will recover as soon as possible...take care ya...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...