关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bad day??lucky??

My day starts with a bad things...
12am sharp, I just realise I forgot to bring my photocopy of my mom and dad's IC for the ptptn...down~
Following up, lot things I don't understand what the ptptn wants...
Morning, I called my dad and get the IC copy from them...and get scold badly =(
After that I went to campus and photostat my ptptn stuff...
Library, didn't open...
FIT 3rd floor, didn't open...
One stop center, didn't open...
FINALLY, hostel open XD (really lucky)...
Then while photostat I left my pencil box at the photostat shop...@.@
After when back home, I plan to cook some porrige and eat because I am not well...
I left the rice at the kitchen and do my things up stairs, END UP got burn >.< whole kitchen was n smoke!!
LUCKILY!!the house didn't burn... I quickly switch off the electric... 12.30pm,I quickly when to hostel photostat shop...
LUCKILY my pencil box still in~ XD Then I get a phone called that my dad had send the copy to me of their IC~ really lucky~
Really lucky~XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...