关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Korean presentation~

After cracking my head thinking which Korean celebrity to choose for my Korean language presentation, I finally choose 김 현중(Kim Hyun Joong) from SS501~


Kim Hyun Joong...handsome??XD

Little things about him~
  • Name: 김현중 / Kim Hyun Joong
  • Profession: Actor, singer
  • Birthdate: 1986-Jun-6
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: 68kg
  • Blood type: B
  • Star sign: Gemini
  • Korean group: SS501
  • acts: Boys Over Flowers




Need to say 15 sentences about him...still think what things can I say about him...
Nice eyes perhaps?? =X
or he is taller then me!! XD (ya i know I am short =S)

Hope he can act more movies =)
Can't wait for it ^^


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...