关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, April 12, 2010

Aih...

Seeing the happiness from people's face after they seeing their results from mmls but me...
Aih, I really feel like don't want to face it at all. think back, when the moment I sit down and take my paper, my mind was totally blank!! Fully blank!! I don't know what am I doing during the exam period. I am just sitting down their and wasting my time >.<...I try to think hardly, but I can't think out of anything. I try to calm down myself, but I getting more and more worry.
END UP, I fail my maths "teruk-ly"...

Hope...I just can hope I can pass for my final~~

Now, I try to don not think everything and my exam and maths come first.
So these few months wont be me >.<...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aih, saying about getting low result. Some of my friends looking down on me and say I am weak. YES!!!I AGREE I AM WEAK!!! and I ALSO WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE MYSELF TO BE MORE CLEVER!!!

Aih, sad that I have these type of friends. Maybe I deserve for it, deserve to let them laugh. Deserve to let them look down.

p/s: Sorry for any grammar mistake~thanks~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...