关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, April 11, 2010

firefly~

Just saw a firefly in my cyber house just now. First time I saw a firefly so near.My mind suddenly think back during I when to kuala selangor with a few of my friends, it is a nice memory~
Aih, seeing a firefly in my house don't know is a good things or a bad ones. It is happy to see a firefly suddenly but sadly, it let one of my housemate close it into a container and its become weak. Luckily she let go in time and let it walk inside the house. If not, I think I got to see a dead firefly in my house. Sad case.
Hmm, think back. Why a person pass away and we will feel sad but an insect pass away we just don't have any feelings??
A person = a life
An insect = a life
what the different??
*still thinking*


A picture of a firefly...nice??haha


p/s : sorry for any grammar mistake...thanks~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...