关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I get weird dream again...everyday get different dreams makes me feel very tiring although i slept for hours...I feel it is like wasting my time sleeping for nothing...
I really hate myself now,I can't organize myself well...always follow my mood and do things too...once mood is gone...all is gone...I AM TRYING TO CHANGE and end up i keep stressing myself study and don't think too much...Although is studying, sometimes my mind will blank and sometimes i don't even know what am i studying...i am trying to control myself control myself...i need someone to talk with but who will listen to me???NO ONE!!!they are all busying with their own stuff...and i have to manage myself and control myself...i don't know why i get angry easily...
Sorry to all my fellow friends...these few days i don't really feel like talking and feel like begin with myself more...I will find back myself as fast as possible...

p/s: sorry for the grammar mistake...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...