关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, April 5, 2010

hoping~

Hope the day will be better...
Today, when my maths lecturer say about the majority of the maths marks...my face turn green...she said :"student, there are almost half of the class fail for the maths paper...1 of them get 0, even the 1st question it count wrong!i think the person did not study on the maths paper!". ya...i know my first question i did it wrong...but i hope i am not the 1 who get 0...please god...i don't hope i get 0 marks for my 1st maths midterm...i am scare...i study...and i know how to do the question...but why when i am taking the test...i am totally blank out...i don't know what am i doing...i don't know what is happening...
i hope it was not me...
and i hope the maths 1 can retake...
i hope i wont blank when i exam again...
i hope lecturer will give us a retake test because the lecturer said there is someone plagiarism during exam...
i deadly hope this exam can retake...
trying hardly studying my maths these few days...hope i can cope up...i am losing track T.T
and wish everyone can get good result in their exam too...


p/s:sorry for my grammar mistake...



1 comments:

You remind me of me.
Liking the posts :)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...