关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, December 19, 2008

1st day of midterm

1st day of midterm...guess what happen??
I think normally people will guess exam very difficult...
or been caught been cheating in exam!!! lol...
Today, happen lot weird weird stuff...
Morning, Looi and me when to bus stop...before that...i think la...i left my hand phone at her house...T.T...no phone to use...
Then later on, I brought get 6.30 bus ticket because 5.30 finished...
ok never mind...
Next...I went to campus's library...I felt sleepy...and can't study for my examination...chan~~
I need to wait form 9am to 3 pm...so long hour @@...
Time pass really fast...awhile already 3pm...
When inside the examination hall...it was so quiet...and the lecturer look so fierce...
After exam...just notice that i forgot to write my name inside the answer paper...
Then we went to terminal 1 to buy present for sinyin...
brought a necklace...
then we had zhen zhu nai cha again...@@
6.30pm...sit bus to melaka...weeeeeee
when reach melaka sentral...while i am waiting for my dad...suddenly a guy stand behind me and sing "xiao wei" songs...lol...
i walk to another side and the guy follow me...then i walk to other side and the guy follow me and sing the songs again...i feel like scolding him at that time...but i didn't...after a few times like that...finally my dad come...i quickly run up into the car...
I think the guy really mentally out...should sent him to tanjung rambutan (melaka's mental center)...
When went into car...dad nag the whole long way about my hand phone...when reached home...dad nag about computer...and myself...really fan~~
don't feel like staying here now...feel like run out this house and free from nagging...T.T

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...