关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, December 6, 2008

blur blur day~~

Friday happen lot of things...
1st do my mini project for whole night until 3 and just study my test until 5...whole midnight just finish like that...of course plus 1 hour of beauty sleep...if not...I don't have the energy to do my math test...morning, when I get up...i just realist that I forget to bring formal shirt and shoes for test!!!luckily wawa borrow me her baju kurung...so I have to wear baju kurung to test...this is my 1st time wearing baju kurung...@@ thanks to wawa for lending shirt and shoes and mas for bring it to campus...thanks very much!!!


1st time wearing baju kurung...

2ND...not enough time to finish my maths test cause of my silly mistake...these had make me lost lot of my time to finish up my test paper...=(

3rd...drinking a weird drink...gula melaka + soy bean...haha...taste not bad...XD

4Th...celebrating for my teacher's "sweet 17Th" birthday!!!happy birthday to Puan Faz!!!


cake for puan faz!!!


present and cake from us...=)


me and Puan Faz


Puan Faz and Mas...

But...lot people put plane and didn't attend for the party...so the party look bit empty...

5th I am pk-ing...and Jia yi still call me go eat KFC...haha...luckily enough for 1 meal of KFC...haha...

6th mom cook crab!!!so long didn't eat crab liao...nice!!!

7th....need to start my work and stop blogging liao...=X...haha...still got lots of work haven done although Monday is holiday...Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all my malay's friends...^^

1 comments:

u looking nice wearing baju kurung la siti elysia..haha =p
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...