关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, December 18, 2008

busy + busy = bee...nonono...is = me...

Tomorrow will be my 1st day of midterm...
guess what am i doing now?
blogging la~~if not how am i typing...=.=
neh~just finished my assignment and a cold bathe at Ah Looi's place...
my campus teacher are all the same...like to give assignment during midterm...and we got to pia like mad cow to finish up our assignment to our lecturer before the death line...
really..........................@#$%;@!
T.T still got mini project haven done...and need to pass up tomorrow...and i haven start study for my examination...don't care don't care...after my exam just pass up the mini project...choi lecturer also goong de~~
This semester is BUSY!!!BUSY!!!BUSY!!!
busy + busy = bee...(always buzz buzz buzz!!)

need to go study for tomorrow examination lo...tata =P

1 comments:

eh...i din notice i kinda posted d same thing as urs lol
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...