关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, December 22, 2008

breakfast with friends...

Yesterday, jia yi,koh woon, holly, sinyin, soon siang, diana, hui kien,kok ting and me went to odean for breakfast(sinyin called us to go)...After that...koh woon, holly, jia yi and me went to dataran for a walk...We feel that we are so bright(jiayi and me) so we walk separately with koh woon and holly...
We walk round and round in dataran and the time pass so "fast"...until our leg feel pain too...that time's feel just thinking how sweet is my bed...waiting for me to sleep...@@...After an hour, finally got a message from koh woon that she wants to go back...thanks god...XD...
but ler...i also need to go back to jiayi's house and wait for my parents...wait for a few hours just my parents come and fetch me...because they went to malim (cost way) to buy some stuff...and me...playing choi dai di as well as fishing with jia yi and her sister...After my parents fetch me...got to prepare and go back to seremban...sien...seremban was so...urgh...no comment...hope i finished my diploma as soon as possible and say bye bye to the house...XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...