关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twilight~

Yesterday,my cousin,diana and I watched twilight in MBO cinema...This movie is about a relationship between a vampire and a human acted by KRISTEN STEWART and ROBERT PATTINSON...




twilight~handsome and pretty main character...prefect match!!!XD

Wah!I just know that vampire's skin is like diamond when they were under the sun...and they have super power speed...like ultraman...@@

I think i seen before the story book sold in popular...about Rm30 plus...you can try to buy the book and read because for me...story book will be more interesting then the movie...
This movie got bit slow (in the love part)...and nice??erm..I think should be...dunno want to use what word to describe...ps ps...

btw...this is the trailer...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...