关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, August 20, 2009

get well soon~

Aiks...one of my friend ill badly on monday...
Heard my friend said he is very cham (serious) on that day...but went to see doctor already...(heart thinking CHAM????how CHAM????sick until can't walk???or eat??? wont so cham bah @@)...after hearing this news...one of my friend told me that my friend(college friend) suspected H1N1...OMG!!!this makes me think lot >.<...

Tuesday, my friend told me that he is getting better...good to hear that^^...and i just know that he vomit, can't eat and don't have the energy to walk...aiks...really very cham...so kelian...some of my friend think that he get dengue @@ or H1N1 (touch wood)...i just silent...LOL...

3rd day...means yesterday...he seem to be ok...good news for him...n for us...that our fren is recover!!!

just hope and wish him get fully well as soon as possible...
and other friends...take care as well...now in sick season...LOL
take care ya^^

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...