关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meteor rain?inside dream lo xD

Heard some of my friends and cousin say...yesterday night if lucky...will saw meteor shower...
Wow...I am so excited...If not mistaken the time is form 1am till 4am...okok...I opened my window and wait...from 1am...till 5am...i wait...but nothing i see T.T just saw a red sky @@...i think the sky was going to cry...
Haha...at the moment...i also try to use photoshop and illustrator to draw...really difficult...this is my 1st using this 2 program and draw...
tan tan~

=.=" i know i know...it is cacat...i really need more to learn more about this 2 software...really fun xD...

Sometimes people say...don't give up...you sure will success 1 day...do you believe this sentences??blur @_@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...