关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, August 10, 2009

fortune teller...LOL

Yesterday...finally go and see the 1st fortune teller (after my cousin berpuas-puas pujuk(convince) me to see how is my life =.=")...i am very scare at the 1st moment when i walk into the fortune teller stall in jonker walk...my heart was biting very fast...and seem like everyone who pass by see me with a weird look...excuse me...am i wrong?just to see my luck...LOL...
First, the fortune teller call me to choose a card...i choose it and it was a 9...wow
den the fortune teller put out others card around the card...
then he start to explain which month i am lucky or not...
Then secondly, the fortune teller call my to take out my hand...he said i have many worries...what am i worried about?LOL...i just keep quiet and give him a smile...then he talk about other things like my studies...say i dun seem like to study...but if willing to study hard...i will get good marks...LOL (heart thinking...everyone study hard also get good marks right??LOL)...then the fortune teller bla bla bla about other things...
Then thirdly, lucky colour...LOL...he say don't wear black (heart thinking...alamak...most of my shirt is black and i like black colour~~T.T)
Fourthly, fortune...fortune teller....study hard will get good job(LOL)...and bla bla...
Last, love life =.=" (most menyedihkan things i need to hear T.T)...fortune teller said...not bad but will stubborn...(aa?stubborn???=.=") i don't know...LOL...the fortune teller : bla bla bla...
the my cousin ask lot question to the fortune teller(i am the one who see the fortune teller...but my cousin asked all the question =.=" really weird)...
Then also like friends talk to the fortune teller...chit chatting...LOL until bout 30minutes - 1 hours...if not mistaken =.="
1st time seeing fortune teller...scary...but fun too...LOL...those who didn't see before fortune teller...can have a try...LOL

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...