关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blank~~~@_@

This few days my mind is totally blank...

Really no mood...

Dunno why...maybe think too much...maybe...dunno...=X

My memories is getting poor...Sometimes can even forget few minutes ago what people had call me to do...

I am old...


Lao zha bor's picture...

Maybe when I old time my look will looks more older then this picture...XD

I hope I can be as hip hop as this...



Nvm memories getting poor i think i am old...but...side head ache balik again...

Tiap-tiap hari head ache...tiap-tiap hari need to do assignment...tiap-tiap hari can't sleep well...
Really very lei oh like tat...head ache...faster go off bah...please @@...

Then...my lecturer so happy teaching in front the class...I am inside the class looking at the lecturer...but my mind....sudah in Japan melancong...dahlah wanna midterm...all sort of tai chi mari cari saya...aiks...

I dunno what can I do now...blank~~~@_@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...