关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HaPpY BelateD Birthday@@

Lol...I am lated(upload my blog...)
Time is pack with assignment and homework...

But thanks I finally finish all my stuff and I got the time to sit down in CC and blog...=X
But...this computer is slow...need to wait very long to go in this web...XD
ok...
yesterday was 2 of my friend's birthday...
Adrian and Yen...
HappY Birthday Adrian and Yen...

We celebrated Adrian birthday in GOGO ktv...

It was fun there...I hope he like it too....=P..

Before we celebrated his birthday...we need to buy a present for him...
We decided to buy a shirt as his birthday present...
This present took weeks to choose it...XD

1st shirt I saw in terminal 1...

nice mah???XD

Looks okok but...not gam him...got color...@@

2nd shirt that I saw also in terminal 1...


Nice~but...too hiphop...not gam him...XD

ok...stop finding...when I go back to Melaka just go Makota to choose a present for him...

My friend and I went to Makota on Saturday to choose a present for him...After choose a few hour...

FINALLY...



We also make a card for him as a birthday present


front...


back...

After buying all the stuff...we put the cake in GOGO ktv in the afternoon...so he does not know that we are helping him to celebrate his birthday...


In GOGO Ktv...all looking at the screen...wah...u saw a guy...open so big mouth...XD

10.30...my friend and I send the cake in...XD


After singing the traditional songs...HAppy Birthday...is time to...eat the cake...XD


Making a wish...XD do you saw a tatu at his hand...made from my friend...XD


Yea...finally cut the cake...XD give me 1st...=X


His birthday cake...Germen black forest...


We put the candle in...and call the birthday boy to use his mouth and bite the cake...


My sampat friend... took the birthday boy's spec and wear...@@



After that we took the cream of the cake and play...XD...make up by me...nice or not...=X

Really had a great day...XD

p/s: uploaded this blog for a few times...XD...



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...