关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, July 11, 2008

SleePy DaY!!

Yesterday's weather is 热到(hot until)........................@#$%&


See...the sun so big like egg york like tat...XD


Girl started to take their fail and cover their face...and they will say...I dun wanna to be dark...go away sun!!!


Eyes also cant open...my eyes is totally close until I cant see the road...=X...my friend...Yun Tun


my another friend...Huma kuma-kuma =X...


aiks...need to wait the road Bersih juz can cross...letihnya...=.=ZzZz...

After wait about 10 minutes...Finally reach to terminal 1...

can sit inside a su fu(conferable) bus...


city liner's bus...so shock ar...

waited for so long still haven start bus yet...=.=


my bag...


look in front...


look middle...


look at the back...

The bus still haven move...


too free...so take a picture...can u saw me??


looking at the food...so hungry...my tummy was singing...T.T...

After half an hour...the bus juz started to move...weeeeeeeee

reached home...fast fast go buy RM1 de goreng pisang...XD


yea!got goreng pisang to eat...XD


look "very big"...really "cheap" ar seremban things....@#Z$%&...I wanna go back to melaka!!!

No money...so I have to eat tin food...T.T...


tuna for today's dinner...looks yummy izzit...=X

and plus 老师嫁老大


teacher dancing...


teacher and the gangster getting married...

this show I watched a few times already...watch how many times also laugh how many times...XD


*short notes
Today...really was my LUCKY day...
morning...cha yi dian late for classes...sollow the kaya bread that I brought...until my wei pain...dah pain...after eat lagi pain...T.T...
den...when 1st class began...I have to redo all my tutorial because that is not the answer that my teacher wants...
when last class began...my teacher gives lot of homework and need to pass up by today...after i done my homework...4.30pm...terus run like mad to bus station...luckily the bus din go...but the bus was full...all those mak cik mak cik and encik encik who brought 7.30pm bus wanted to sit...so I have to wait the next bus 5.30pm...luckily they plus more bus...so I 5 pm can sit bus and go home...@_@...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...