关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TaGgEd~~~@_@

1) What is the most important things in your life?
- Of course is all the people I know...my family...my friends...=P...without u all...I wont be in this world and i will be very wu liao o...=(

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
-RM2.00 kaya ball from terminal 1...XD

3)Where do you wish to get married?
-In Japan during snow time...all people wearing tebal tebal shirt like bola...XD

4)How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- I tak tau wor...hope to know also de...haha...

5)Are you in love?
-Tak pak tor also...how to in love???=X

6)Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
-Mc donal...celebrating test coming we still haven start studying yet...=.=

7)Name the latest book that you bought?
-So long din buy book le...I am not a book worm...=X

8)What is your full name?
-Alicia Lai Xiannie

9)Do you prefer your mother or father?
-two two also i want...XD

10)Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
-Jay Chou...XD

11)Christina or Britney?
-lol...two also tak minat...

12)Do you do your own laundry?
-Yup...if not I need to bring back a big bag up and down...

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
-Japan...weeeeeeeee

14)Hugs or kisses?
-who don't want hug and kiss oh...=.=

15)Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-hmm...His name was Edwin Ho (copy edwin...XD)
-He is a funny person....likes to joke...
-sometimes most of the time sampat sampat...
-now studying degree...=X
-he likes to blogging...=X

16)8 things I am passionate about:
-friendship
-family
-traveling
-smsing
-online chatting
-sleeping
-food!!!
-day dream...XD

17)8 things I say too often:
-lol...
-hmm...
-weeeeee...
-huh?
-haha
-la...
-omg...
-yee....

18)8 books I’ve read recently:
-text book...school book...yee....geli...=X

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-彩虹
-我不配
-豆浆油条
-期待你的爱
-擦肩而过
-洋葱
-只对你说
-发如雪

20)8 things I learned last year:
-Think clearly before decided a things that I do...
-Need to plan nicely before do a things/ project...
-Sleep is important...=X
-Study life is not a nice life as i tot...
-Must be brave to face something that u afraid to face it...
-Appreciate people besides you...
-Computer is important...XD
-Blogging is quiet fun too...haha...XD

21)8 people to tag:
-West
-Adrian
-Windy
-Yun
-lol...dun hv much people to tag la...all no play blog de...@_@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...