关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So 无辜 oh me...T.T

Yesterday our campus having a little sport day. This sport day is for those student who had choosen by our "mentor".
My friend been choosen...
We all laugh him say...why need to go so wu liao de game...=X

The game started at 1pm...

at 12.45pm...I recieved a call from my lectural...She said that she wrote my friend's and my name in the sports day list...so I have to go for the sport...

T.T...really a sunny day moody change into a raining day mood...
Face black black walk to the mini padang beside our campus...

They had made lots of games...
1st game is Twins Siam...

OMG...what is this games???a twins came form siam and play with us???@_@...

2nd games is fishing...

Yea...I like fishing...

wait...

haven write finish the games name...

fishing bottle...

OMG...totally..........SWT!!!

last game is feed banana...weeeeeeee...

this game is does close eyes person will feed the person who didn't close their eyes...

AND...one mouth finish it up the whole banana...

WHAT!!!one mouth finish up the whole banana...can you imagine how big is the person's mouth...=X


Prepare to sumbat the banana to enemie'scouple's mouth...wahaha...


wah...so kompu...dont sumbat me....help me!!!!


ya.........here we com...don't run!!!don't run!!!!!!!wahaha...


sollowing banana so xin ku....@_@...

And me...standing in the padang the whole day and didn't play a single game...so wu liao oh!!!@_@


无聊中的我...XD

3pm...finally the sports day end...our team didn't win anything...

So i fai fai(fast fast) run go terminal 1 and sit bus go home...

At 1st no one sit beside me...so xin fu oh...one ppl sitting two chair...

suddenly!!!

A big big person sit beside me...wah!!!the person got one............................... @#$%
very geng de smell....
Help me...I cant tahan ler...
look at the window...
tahan until I go down the bus...aiks...
If the bus's window can cut...I sure cut a hole and lompat go down...=X

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...