关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, July 4, 2008

Maggie Mee...

Just start to study two weeks...and this week is the most worst week I ever had...
No money to eat...Because all my money spend in...


my notes...

PHOTOSTAT & PRINTING ASSIGNMENT!!

SO...I can say is totally broke...

almost a week eating



Maggie Mee!!!

3 meal eating this...but different favour...got duck, curry, tomyam, prawn mee and so on...


mee goreng...XD


Cup Mee Kari...

Listen nice izzit...but I eat until feel very geli...

Now once I see instant noodles...one word...Yeeeee!!!

OK...stop talking about the instant noodles business...

OK...say about my assignment...My management lecturer had give me a funny question...

Question:

Go a factory or a supermarket to get the details and comment the good and bad...

lol...this type of question...comment belak...i blank...

and i decided to do TESCO...



All write good things...cause dunno what the negative things in tesco...
So my lecturer asked me...
Where is your negative comment??
I answer...no negative comment...all very prefect for me...
and my lecturer call me how also must write out some negative comment...



looking at my laptop for so long...still don't have any idea...looking at Jay chou's face inside my laptop...and think...If I am Jay chou...I no need to think this comment...=X

Thinking for a few hours...but still blank...

luckily my lecturer good...din scold me....haha...and tell me how to write...XD...

I am so lucky...

BUT...

Need $$ to print again...aiks...

10 sen 10 sen taking out from my pocket...even 5 sen also use it...

I am really broke...T.T

2 comments:

walao...use my photo, i can tell cuz its my chopstick ok??

otherwise u take photo of 3 diff types of maggi u eat =D
 
eh...i tot u dunno...XD...i forgot to take the photo of maggie mee...XD...ok...I will add on here by next week...=X...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...