关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Assingment...

Assignment assignment assignment...
yesterday lecturer just finished up an assignment and today another lecturer give another assignment...
All lecturer think we are superman...

Lecturer : today we have one assignment need to do...tomorrow need to pass up in my pigeon hole ya!
All student : huh?lot ler...
Lecture : very easy one...all is inside the Internet...
Me : =.=...(thinking...better call us to become web brownser...easy)...XD

Tmr gotta pass up my assignment...and my lecturer just give us one day time to finish up our assignment...and now I can't finish a single things about my assignment although i find for almost half day...i got nothing...what i found was the detail that my lecturer given...
How?
I am going to become chop(chopped by my lecturer) tmr...=(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...