关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, November 24, 2008

didn't go home~

Saturday I stay at jia yi's house...cause her parents when to perak for a wedding party and she got to stay at home and study for her stpm...kelian...but she was kinda happy because she left 4 more paper to go...haha... plus I had a kuantan aunt came down for a wedding party as well...and they sleep my room...I have no room to sleep...T.T...
we chatting with Doremom kuang for about 1 hour plus...if not mistaken...until her grandmother came out from room and scold us for a few times...haha..i also kena marah...so "wu gu" o...XD


our chat room...
Then the next morning...jia yi, soon siang, sinyin, kok ting and me went for breakfast in bukit beruang...actually jia yi want to eat roti cheese...but the shop that have sell roti cheese was "too clean" so we went for dim sum just beside the roti canai shop...
yummy...I never eat before dim sum with my friends...this is my 1st time eatog breakfast and dim sum with them...when we were eating...they talk about after STPM where they plan to go...and I just can sit beside there listen what they are talking...so "xian mu" them...T.T

Afternoon...my dad bring me to my uncle's house in cheng...yea~my grandmother stay there...I miss her so much...
My uncle love to keep old stuff...so in his house lots of old things...like a museum...@@
here is some of his collection...


old type of CD


old type of DVD player...@@


olden times they use this to listen news....




use these while they marry or having a candle light dinner...XD


olden type of plate...@@


i think this is...put soup inside or put...dead people's arang...@@not sure...=X


rice box...XD...


wah...still got horse...XD


actually is a sofa...lol...


next time you can use these to fetch your gf go shopping...XD

Besides old things...my uncle's house also lot of clock...@@


oldest clock that i ever see...


clocks....


still clocks again...lol...still got lot lagi...din snap get...haha

Then after that...aiks...need to go back to seremban...sien...

1 comments:

Dear Sir/ Madam

I welcome you to my blogsite www.shblogs.com

It is user friendly and total free like google blogger.
You also can visit www.douno.shblogs.com to see how our bloggers express their ideas through blog writing and earns money by placing ad into their own site.

For quick signup: www.shblogs.com/wp-signup.php


B/Regards
Talha
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...