关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nov 1 & Nov 2

Nov 1 & Nov 2
Some of my melaka's friends help us(soon siang and me) celebrate our birthday at Soon Siang's place...
They wanna make a surprise but mana tau...got sikit sikit pecah lubang...but we also make it very surprise de...XD...

i think they all use lot of their time to make this card for us by posting many post...


their gives for me...thanks very much!!!some of the picture is very funny...but why kok ting's alone picture lost jor???

before my birthday...I still broke a bowl at soon siang's house...these had make me shock quiet a long time...sorry...=(

btw here are some wishes from some of my friends...


most longest wishes from birthday boy(soon siang)...wish you all the best too...^^


most cute wish that i get form adrian mok...still got smile...=) thanks...


most special lazy that i get...read so long baru get what he is going to said...(wishes from edwin hohoho =P)


soon siang and me...i smile so nerd!!!(can't smile nicely cause still in a shock-ing mood....=X)

After celebrating my birthday on the 2ND Nov midnight with my friends...

my parents plan to celebrate my birthday on the night of 2ND Nov...

cake they brought for my birthday...eylee if not mistekan...XD...thanks to my parents...^^

btw...thanks to pei nee...for the gives...love it^^


and of course specially thanks to adrian, edwin, jia yi, diana, kian yuan, siew tze, hui kien, kok ting and pei nee for planned to celebrate birthday for ss and me...really thanks you all^^...and feel sorry for sinyin because of her family matter...thanks really much ^^

p/s: old liao lo...19 years old liao...one more year going to be 20...

here are some to do list or wishing list from 18 years to 19 years old...
- cut my long nail
- study hard
- think more mature...
- learn more about computer...
- become more understanding or know what my family and friends thinking...
- lastly..........er.....hope something happen....like catch the star from sky...lol...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...