关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, November 16, 2008

friday & weekends

Having busy weekends...
friday - I got to rush back to melaka at 11.30am and back to seremban at 3.00pm's bus for attending my seminar during night time in KL hotel equatorial...I just add a few mouth of lunch as well...
It was quiet cloudy when i reached seremban...I quickly run back to campus and find my friends...waiting my friends in campus with a music tummy...really hungry...but i don't have the time to sit down and have a proper meal...
After about 15 minutes, my friends finally reached...and i sit her can and went to her house so that she can prepare for the seminal...We sit her bf's friend's car and straight to KL...
It was really tiring...and hungry...I didn't even have the time to eat my dinner...so I skip my dinner as on diet...XD...After hours...we finally reached there...but it was raining heavily...so I have to "ling yu" again...den after a few hours if seminar...we when back to seremban...when we reach home, it was about 12 plus...but we chatting (me and ah looi) chat till 2 plus nearly 3 am in the midnight...chan...how am I going to listen my seminar tomorrow???=.=

Saturday - I got to get up at 6 am to prepare my stuff and I need to reach at KTM before 7am...When my phone's alarm ring...I feel my eyes was so heavy and I don't even wanted to get up...but...i need to attend my seminal because i need to do my assignment...T.T...This seminar is about Science and Engineering...my nose was started to itchy...and I get a flu and fever...T.T...I quickly prepare and go to KTM...I am late!everyone is waiting for my like i am a "VIP"...haha...we bersemangat reached KL sentral so early...unfortunately the lecturer was late 1 and the half hour...wasting out time waiting down there...we snap some random group picture around while we are waiting...After wasting our time for 1 and the half hour...the seminal finally began...It was a very "shock" seminal until all of us feel sleepy when listen it!After the seminal...we when to chicken rice shop to have our lunch...the food was quite expensive...I can't evan finished what I called because all is in one set...After our lunch...we when back to seremban...My friend and I quickly buy ticket to melaka...but we brought 5.30pm's bus ticket...we have to wait more the 1 hour in bus station...I slept in bus station...XD...When 5.30pm...something happened when we walk up the bus...min quan's hand phone was stole by a malay guy who is breath very loud and stand behind of me......the guy walk very fast...and min quan run very fast and chase the guy!!!I though the guy will refuse to give back the phone to min quan...but unfortunately the guy give back to him...=.=...I think he is 1st timer became a thief...haha...
and got to go back to seremban tomorrow at 7.30pm...plus still need to finish up 2 assignment and study a quiz...
really yun...@_@
sunday - need to get up early and finish up my assignment that i need to pass up tomorrow...my head was very ache...like a stone was hitting my head hardly...and now...2.14pm i just finished doing my assignment after 2 hours sitting in front of the computer...@_@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...