关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spend lot~~

Yun and me when for a pizza on tuesday...wow...it is my second time eating pizza with her in seremban...although it just an hour...but we manage to finish up all the food that we order in time...it was really full...@@


During night time...our teacher suddenly send us a message that Wednesday class was cancle...opps...what I got to do at home the whole day doing "sau nai nai" @@...lol i think I don't have the luck to do that...=X...

Wednesday...get up as normal...den use my cute minnie plate and eat a nice "mian fen gao" just down stairs...although I am alone...but eating the hot yummy "mian fen gao" also can feel very warm de...because it is hot ma....XD


my cute cute plate...@@


mian fen gao...nice!!!should try if got chance!!!!

Then night time...Yun called Foo, Zhen wei and me out for yam cha...then foo drive us to Yun's place and we when to KFC...actually is want to celebrate Foo birthday...@@...I didn't prepare anything for him lagi ler...!!!


cute ler this cake...can you imagine a guy blowing this cake in KFC!!!omg


Foo and his cake...look at the camera pls....haiyo...


so bahagia...@@

Btw...happy early birthday to Foo...Thursday baru your real birthday...so...wait that day baru wish you la...XD
Wah...really spend lot during these two days...I think I got to eat maggie to save liao...T.T

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...