关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bad Day

Just the beginning of the day, 3 bad things happened...
1st had a bad running nose and my nose was so itchy since yesterday night...
2nd i lock my key inside my room...and I don't know how to get it out till now...
3rd fall down while walking to the bus stop...
aiks...
I thinking what is gotta happen next...hope something good to change my day...XD
try guess what happen next?
4th buy a shoes with full of mark and still need to see the lady boss face...=.=
5th raining heavy...and I am wet when i reach home...I become "drop soup chicken"(in Chinese)...
6th my house's auntie don't have my house key...and I have to use a majong paper to dig my key out from my room...but luckily i dig it...XD
7th need to copy almost 2 page of notes for my tutorial and need to do my assignment till finish...plus study my math quiz...(manatau study so late...and teacher forgot to give us quiz...T.T early i tau i don't want study...=X)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...